Riverside Production Operative Nights
CRANSWICK COUNTRY FOODS RIVERSIDE IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS NIGHT TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS FACTORY POSITIONS FULL TIME.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on Nights? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Riverside. Riverside opened in 2012 to act as a satellite site to their primary processing facility in Preston, Hull. At Riverside they produce fresh and added value pork for a major retailer. They prioritise factory investment and future strategy by delivering best-in-market supply chain standards and creating a quality culture that puts their customers’ needs at the forefront of all their decisions. Our client despite their scale, remains a local business with traditional values. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the Night team and have numerous immediate opportunities for Night Production Operatives for full time work 4 on 4 off. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Assembling of raw pork products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- Nights: £12.98 per hour (Basic) & £16.23 per hour (overtime during busy periods
- Working Hours: 18:15-06:15 4 on 4 off.
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com