Reach Truck FLT (driving license is not required)
CRANSWICK CONVIENIENCE FOODS SUTTON FIELDS IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS TEAM. WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR A REACH TRUCK FLT (4 ON 4 OFF).
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to 4 on 4 off shifts? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Convenience Sutton Fields in Hull. This is home to our clients premium sliced cooked meats; slow cook meal centres and premium ready meals offer. The site origins date back to a small artisan cooked meats producer, Pethick & Co, who began trading in 1982 supplying local delicatessens and butchers’ shops in and around Hull. Cranswick acquired Pethick & Co in 1999 and the site quickly became a key supplier to the deli counter category. As well as their range of cooked meats, they also produce slow cook dishes using state-of-the-art water bathed cooked technology. Their mission is to create restaurant-quality food, with unrivalled succulence that anyone can serve at home. With all that in mind our client is looking to expand immediate start opportunity for 4 on 4 off, Reach Truck FLT (driving license is not required) for full time work. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Operating a Reach Truck forklift.
- Loading and unloading goods.
- Ensuring safe and efficient movement of products around the warehouse
- Maintaining accurate records and reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Working in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop.
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard.
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential.
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times.
We Can Offer:
- £11.96 per hour (Basic) & £15.85 per hour (overtime during busy periods).
- 4 on 4 off shift.
- Working Hours: 06:00 – 18:00.
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction.
- Free on-site parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression.
- Opportunity of a permanent contract.
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com