Production Operative Watton - M-F
CRANSWICK COUNTRY FOODS PROCESSING FACILITY IN NORFOLK ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS DAY TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS FACTORY POSITIONS FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on Days? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Watton. Our clients is a dedicated processing facility in Norfolk producing fresh pork sausages and added value meal solutions. Watton was originally a family business which was acquired by our client in 2009. Since then they have made significant investment in the site with state of the art equipment, installation of robotics to continuously improve efficiencies. Our client despite their scale, remains a local business with traditional values. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the Day team and have numerous immediate opportunities for Day Production Operatives for full time work Monday to Friday. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
We Can Offer:
- Days: £10.42 per hour (Basic) & £13.89 per hour (overtime during busy periods
- £40.00 weekly attendance Bonus
- Working Hours: 06:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract