Production Operative - Sutton Fields
CRANSWICK CONVIENIENCE FOODS SUTTON FIELDS IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS DAY TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS PRODUCTION OPERATIVE POSITIONS FULL TIME 4ON/4OFF SHIFT.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work 4ON/4OFF? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Convenience Sutton Fields in Hull. This is home to our clients premium sliced cooked meats; slow cook meal centres and premium ready meals offer. The site origins date back to a small artisan cooked meats producer, Pethick & Co, who began trading in 1982 supplying local delicatessens and butchers’ shops in and around Hull. Cranswick acquired Pethick & Co in 1999 and the site quickly became a key supplier to the deli counter category. As well as their range of cooked meats, they also produce slow cook dishes using state-of-the-art water bathed cooked technology. Their mission is to create restaurant-quality food, with unrivalled succulence that anyone can serve at home. With all that in mind our client is looking to expand the team and have numerous immediate opportunities for Production Operatives for full time work 4ON/4OFF. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Assembling of raw pork products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Working with raw and cooked meat
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- Nights: £10.82 per hour (Basic) & £16.23 per hour (overtime during busy periods
- Flexible shift patterns full time, part time, weekends and odd shifts
- Working Hours: 06:00 – 18:00 4ON/4OFF
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com