Production Operative - M - F Nights
CRANSWICK COUNTRY FOODS PROCESSING FACILITY IN NORFOLK ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS NIGHT TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS FACTORY POSITIONS FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on Nights? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Watton. Our clients is a dedicated processing facility in Norfolk producing fresh pork sausages and added value meal solutions. Watton was originally a family business which was acquired by our client in 2009.
- Assembling of raw pork products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- Nights: £11.46 per hour (Basic) & £15.28 per hour (overtime during busy periods)
- £40.00 weekly attendance Bonus
- Working Hours: 16:00 – 02:00 Monday to Friday
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction