Production Operative Days
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on days? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Watton. Our clients is a dedicated processing facility in Norfolk producing fresh pork sausages and added value meal solutions. Watton was originally a family business which was acquired by our client in 2009. Since then they have made significant investment in the site with state of the art equipment, installation of robotics to continuously improve efficiency's. Our client despite their scale, remains a local business with traditional values. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the Day team and have numerous immediate opportunities for Production Operatives for full time work 4on 4off. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Assembling of raw pork products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- Pay rates starting from £10.77 per hour (Basic) & £14.36 per hour (overtime during busy periods) – possible progression to machine minder position – full training will be provided
- £36.75 weekly attendance Bonus
- Working Hours: 5:30 – 17:00 or 6:00 – 17:00
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- 20 days’ paid annual leave
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract