Processing Operative Day's
CRANSWICK PREPARED POULTRY IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR TEAM AND ARE RECRUITING PEOPLE FOR PROCESSING DAY SHIFT MONDAY-FRIDAY
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on DAYS? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Prepared Poultry. Their brand-new, purpose built site in Hull produces an extensive range of flavoursome and innovative coated chicken products, including Kyiv’s, goujons and steaks. They have the capability to coat in a variety of crumbs and batters that are packed full of flavour, such as southern fried, tempura and hot & spicy. Developing their own products allows them to hone-in on gaps in the market to create new and original ideas based on key flavour trends. In doing this they can push the boundaries of the conventional coated chicken category to create products which are unique, inventive and exciting. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the DAYS team and have numerous immediate opportunities for DAYS Production Operatives for full time work Monday to Friday. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Assembling of RAW - cooked chicken products into packaging, labelling and packing the product
- Working in Cold environment
- Continuously checking the quality of products on the line
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- DAYS: £10.82 per hour (Basic) & £16.23 per hour (overtime during busy periods
- Flexible shift patterns full time, part time, weekends and odd shifts
- Working Hours: 06:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com