£12.23 standard £18.34 overtime
4 on 4 off
6.00 - 6pm
Mon - Fri
To effectively run a production line on a daily basis ensuring that the required specifications are met and the agreed yields are achieved.
- Inputting required information into labelling machine
- Checking gas mix level on the line
- Clean all print heads and rollers
- Test print labels
- Verify labels are at an acceptable standard
- Check label information is printed correct
- Selecting the required program
- Checking label path is correct
- Work as part of a team to encourage maximum productivity
- Any other responsibilities commensurate with the post. Any other reasonable requests made by the Directors
- Ensure that you understand and adhere to your personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 or Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order SI 1978/1039:
- Take reasonable care for your own and others health and safety while at work;
- Co-operate with your employer on health and safety matters.
- Anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare must not be intentionally or recklessly interfered with or misused.
- Responsible to ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, site rules and information and instruction given by your employer.
- To respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick ethical policies and codes of conduct, when interacting with your colleagues at all times.
- To work in an Environmental and Energy efficient manner and to respect and honour the sentiment of the Cranswick Environmental and Energy policies and Second Nature principles.
- To work in partnership with the Management team on site to be part of the Culture of the site which drives Food Safety, H&S, Ethical, Environmental and Energy behaviours.
In addition, you will undertake any training that the company deems necessary that may assist you to effect the above responsibilities
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.