Pay Rate/Salary: £11.97
Hours of Work: 6am-6pm (4 on 4 off )
The predicted length of term: temporary on-going
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Ensure that each vehicle is tipped or loaded as requested. Report any anomalies immediately to Supervisor
- Taking and recording temperatures, reporting any anomalies immediately.
- Ensure that pallets are located in the correct areas as per site procedures.
- Assist in stock takes as requested. • Carry out checks as necessary to ensure accuracy and integrity of product on pallets
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Signed off to all site safe systems of work and operating procedures
- Hold PEDOP
Our client is one of the UK's largest food producer's specializing in bakery Products. There have been established for over 30 years. There are currently looking to expand their workforce at one of their sites in Hull. The environment is freezing with certain areas of the cold store being kept at -6 degree. There are looking for PEDOP to assist in general warehousing duties.