CRANSWICK GOURMET SAUSAGE LAZENBY’S IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS DAY TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR an experience mixer FULL TIME 4 ON 4 OFF
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work on Days? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Gourmet Sausage Lazenby’s. Our client is a fast-paced sausage facility located in Hull, that uses only the best cuts of British Pork, fresh herbs and spices, Cranswick are the UK’s leading producer of gourmet sausages, supplying major retailers and foodservice outlets alike. They could not be more proud of Cranswick Gourmet Sausage’s state-of-the-art facility in Hull. Opened in 2005, the site has laid the blueprint for producing artisanal food to scale. They are dedicated to innovation and have invested heavily in the site over the last five years, but they have never forgotten the roots of success. The size of the business enables them to support career development and progression, that will help our people fulfil their potential. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the MIXING DAY team and have numerous immediate opportunities for MIXING DAYS full time work 4 ON 4 OFF. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Numeracy and Literacy
- Physical ability for manual handling
- Conscientious, enthusiastic,hard working and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Experience with working in the industry
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times
We Can Offer:
- DAY: £11,09 per hour (Basic) & £16,64 per hour (overtime during busy periods
- Flexible shift patterns full time
- Working Hours: 4 ON 4 OFF
- Immediate starts following completion of registration and induction
- Free on-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Friendly and supporting working environment with onsite assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com