Hygiene Operative Days
CRANSWICK COUNTRY FOODS RIVERSIDE IN HULL ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND ITS TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR NUMEROUS FACTORY POSITIONS FULL TIME.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you available to work 12 hours shift? Are you looking for on-going work full time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Cranswick Country Foods Riverside. Riverside opened in 2012 to act as a satellite site to their primary processing facility in Preston, Hull. At Riverside they produce fresh and added value pork for a major retailer. They prioritise factory investment and future strategy by delivering best-in-market supply chain standards and creating a quality culture that puts their customers’ needs at the forefront of all their decisions. Our client despite their scale, remains a local business with traditional values. With all that in mind our client is looking to expand the team and have numerous immediate opportunities for Hygiene Operatives for full time work 4 on 4 off. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
- Cleaning factory machinery and factory shopfloor.
- Topping up PPE and self-cleaning stations.
- Following required work instructions and procedures.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines.
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team.
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop.
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard.
- Experience with working in the industry is advantageous but not essential.
- Complying with Food Safety and Quality procedures at all times.
We Can Offer:
- Nights: £11.04 per hour (Basic) & £13.80 per hour (overtime during busy periods.
- Working Hours: 06:00-18:00 4 on 4 off.
- Free on-site parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Friendly and supporting working environment with assistance of a Prestige rep.
- Training and career progression.
- Opportunity of a permanent contract.
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the resource team on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com