Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Prestige Recruitment Specialists have been providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for 30 years within Hull, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia and are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to run the permanent desk based in the Commercial Department at their Head Office in Hull. This is a hot desk, working Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 17.30 covering roles across all sector clients. Ideally, you will have worked in recruitment previously or have sales experience, be a people-orientated individual who is driven by challenge and achieving success.
We want you to be out there becoming the known name and face for both clients and candidates looking for their next career move and the first point of contact when a client has a need - it really is that simple! You will work with existing prospective clients, working to understand their business and the impact that the current market is having on their organisation, finding ways to support them. You will also offer the same service to your candidates, taking the time to understand their wants and desires from their next role to land them their dream job.
The role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including job sites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Managing your own client base including both the private and public sector;
- Building solid working relationships with both clients and candidates;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide a fast and efficient service;
- Business Development, attending meetings and driving sales;
- Attending networking events, recruitment and job fairs,
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI and financial targets;
- Dealing with all necessary compliance relating to public sector and commercial sector placements including audits;
- Handling enquiries from current and prospective clients and candidates;
- Managing your own administration.
- Have experience in recruitment (preferred);
- Have a proven track record in sales and converting leads;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a high level of spoken/written English and IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Hold a full, clean driving licence with own vehicle for travel to clients
We can offer you:
- £23,000 - £27,000 per annum (D.O.E) plus commission;
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays) with increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Employee of the Month Awards;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Vicky Dolan at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for a confidential chat on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Your application will be given consideration however if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK.