UK MARKET LEADING PORK PROCESSOR IN NORFOLK LOOKING FOR BUTCHERS
Are you a Butcher looking for work? Are you currently in the UK or looking to return to the UK to obtain long-term work? If yes then we want to speak to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are a leading UK food producer who have a number of on-going immediate opportunities for their pork processing site in Watton, Norfolk. Working on fast-paced lines, you will be cutting shoulders, legs and belly meat ready for transfer to the preparation departments for packing and labelling. Responsibilities include:
- De-boning, cutting and trimming on shoulder, leg and belly lines to required specifications;
- Working Monday to Friday, 06:00 to approximately 18:00 (finish time may vary based on daily kill);
- Your hourly rate of pay/grade depends on your block test result which will take place in the factory once prior to starting. The rates available are:
- Grade A: £15:00 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £20.00
- Grade B: £12.53 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £16.71
- Grade C: £11.98 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £15.97
- Grade D: £11.43 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £15.24
- Grade E: £10.88 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £14.51
- Grade F: £9.92 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £13.23
- Grade G: £9.66 per hour up to 48 hours per week with overtime payable over 48 hours at £12.88
- 28 days’ paid holiday (including Public Holidays)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- Canteen facilities;
- Onsite assistance from PRS representatives.
- Permanent Opportunities available for the right candidates
- Have experience of working on fast-paced production lines, de-boning and trimming pork shoulders, legs and/or bellies;
- Be reliable, hardworking and punctual;
- Understand and comply to specifications and be able to work to deadlines;
- Have a good team ethic and be able to communicate with all levels;
- Have general awareness of basic food hygiene along with health and safety principles.
Please note, if you are an EU citizen outside the UK and have not yet applied to the settlement scheme to live and work in the UK, you still have time to apply. If you are currently in the UK, it is a straight forward process and our teams can help you. They can offer support and guidance for you to apply for either pre-settled or settled status depending on how long you have been in the UK.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit an up-to-date CV to watto[email protected]. Alternatively, please call on 01953 884100 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration but if you have not heard from us within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 30 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.