Hull Based at Castle Hill Ward 15
Monday & Tuesday, 07:00-15:00
£9.50 per hour
Ready for a new challenge?
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for a Ward Clerk to work within the NHS based at Castle Hill Hospital on Ward 15. You will be responsible for providing a quality medical records service and clerical support to the ward team in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
If you are self-motivated and dynamic with a flexible approach and are willing to accept a challenge, then this may be the position for you.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication, organisational skills, IT skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
The post holder will be responsible for working in close liaison with the Ward Manager and Ward Staff.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining accurate filing system, case notes and other relevant documentation. Experience with Lorenzo is preferred.
To deal, as appropriate, with enquiries from staff, members of the public in person and by telephone, and visitors to the Service.
To provide reception support, as and when required, including receiving and admission of clients to the service and assisting with enquiries.
To be responsible for maintaining the administration and storage of data, in accordance with local policies and procedures
Full training is available, but we would like you to have had customer service clerical and administration experience in your recent roles preferably in a caring environment.
You will also need to prove that you have the ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Assist with clerical support in the day to day running of the office area to ensure Service provision is met.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate filing system, case notes and
- other relevant documentation.
- To deal, as appropriate, with enquiries from staff, members of the public in person and by telephone, and visitors to the Service.
- Assist with photocopying duties as necessary.
- Receive goods deliveries to the Service, signing appropriate
- To provide reception support, as and when required, including receiving and admission of clients to the service and assisting with enquiries.
- To be responsible for maintaining the administration and storage of
- data, in accordance with local policies and procedures.
- To take responsibility for good housekeeping in the Office / Reception / Waiting area, ensuring they are kept clean and tidy.
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of buildings/service area as appropriate.
- Orders stock as required.
A valid DBS in required for this role - we can assist with this
You must also have had a minimum of 2 covid vaccinations
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.