Van drivers (3.5 tonne)
UK’S LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF PVC-U DOOR PANELS, COMPOSITE DOORS AND FIRE DOORS IN HULL ARE LOOKING FOR PROFFESIONAL EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL VAN DRIVERS
Are you an experienced van driver looking for work? Have you got commercial experience? Are you looking for on-going work and even the opportunity of a full time permanent contract? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Hurst Doors the UK’s largest Manufacturer of PCV-U door panels, composite doors and fire doors with over 20 years’ experience delivering quality doors across the UK and Europe who have a number of on-going immediate opportunities within their Manufacturing site in Hull. The client will require the successful candidates to be available to work regularly from Monday to Friday completing delivers across the country with some nights out that maybe required to meet company’s needs. Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver products to stores and customers across the UK and meet any requests to assist with unloading items
- Excellent timekeeping ensuring delivery timescales are met
- Maintain a consistent and professional attitude at all times following company procedures
- Report any issues and / or damages immediately
- Make sure you adhere to driving time and working time directive
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Hourly Rate of £9.50 per hour and if required to overnight stay accommodation reimbursed which includes evening meal
- Hold a Category B1 driving entitlement (No more than 6 points, NO DR or DD codes)
- 2 years Commercial Van driving experience essential
- Experience within multi drop deliveries
- Experience in using hand held scanners advantageous but not essential
- Must be aged over 25 for insurance purposes
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact Chelsea or Craig on: (phone number removed) to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.