Van drivers (3.5 tonne)
The clients are looking to recruit candidates who have had previous experience in a similar environment and who has good organizational skills, time management, flexibility, commitment and punctuality.
The client will require the successful candidates to be available to work regularly from Monday to Friday completing delivers across the country.
Due to the nature of the role you may be required to do nights out.
You will need to meet the below criteria to be considered for the vacancy:
- Category B driving entitlement
- A clean driving licence (licence checks to be completed before work is offered)
- No accidents in the last 5 years
- 2 years Multidrop Van driving experience essential
- Must be aged over 25 for insurance purposes
- Deliver products to stores and customers across the UK and meet any requests to assist with unloading items
- Excellent time keeping ensuring delivery timescales are met
- Maintain a consistent and professional attitude at all times following company procedures
- Report any issues and / or damages immediately
- Make sure you adhere to driving time and working time directive
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for an ongoing role and want to develop your career then please submit your application along with covering letter.
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact Chelsea/Craig