Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client - specialists in renewable energy generation, for the role of Transport and Site Manager.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a hands on Transport and Site manager to transport and ideally load/unload cargo and handle related paperwork ie: ( bills of lading, waste transfer notes, weighbridge tickets).
- Hold an O license and be a professional truck driver.
- Preferably experience of driving a minimum 7.5 ton.
- Minimal restrictions on license.
- A valid forklift license would be important.
Management Duties Include:
- To plan and coordinate/communicate effectively and productively.
- To organise collection and distribution process with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and staff in the office and on the ground/yard.
Pay rate depends on qualifications, capabilities and experience.
Working days and hours: Monday-Friday 8-17.00; Saturday 8-12.00 (noon)
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.