Transport Planning Supervisor
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are looking for a Transport Planning Supervisor to work in Norfolk area.
Specific responsibilities :
• Working closely with the hire team to arrange deliveries and collections for customers.
• Entering and organizing information into traffic diary looking for betterment and ensuring best practice is achieved; focus on in house delivery over sub contract and optimizing units with a minimum of two contract visits per day.
• Fully conversant with WTD and legal compliance of working shifts to attain the best possible utilization of in house staff
• Communicating with sites with pre-delivery/collection phone call maximum 48 hours prior to operation
• Ensure delivery notes details are correct i.e. postcodes and site contacts numbers are on the paper work
• Weekly monitor and sign off of drivers time sheets and ensuring all depot attendance is targeted for best delivery in site moves and/or close out of time sheet if not required further.
• Monitoring of team performance of installs to ensure a balanced match of skill sets and personality’s is utilized to optimize best performance
• Ability to think laterally on load requirements utilizing the whole fleet for smaller delivery requirements such as materials or furniture.
• Daily ownership of all paperwork compliance with drivers evidencing unit checking, key collection and record of fuel and furniture where necessary obtaining signatures for any and all unit or ancillary discrepancy
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
National CPC, Hiab and HGV experience to assist in routing and site condition analysis
If you have the experience within this area and would like to be considered for this role please submit an up to date copy of your CV. Successful candidates with the correct experience and back ground will be contacted within 14 days and interviews arrange accordingly.
If you have not been contacted within this time then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.