The main duties are:
• Provide general administration support to the site Training Co-Ordinator
• Maintenance and preparation of training materials (for example; Induction packs, Safe Systems Of Works and Food Safety Quality Policies)
• Accurate upkeep of the training matrix, training calendar and other electronic administration sytems
• Involved in the organisation and planning of classroom training, including; booking rooms, preparaing paperwork (handouts, documents and registers etc) and scheduling of delegates
• Accurate and timely filing of paper training records and certificates
• Detailed gap analysis of operational training (SSOWs and FSQPs) to identify and prioritise training required and inform the wider training plan
• Liasing with factory departments to ensure operational training requirements are met
• Answering general queries and escalating issues
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
• Experience of administration in a busy environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Level 2 Food Safety
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to organise, prioritise and manage large workloads
• Good level of written and spoken English
Salary - £8.97 per hour
Shifts - Mon – Fri 08:00 – 17:00
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.