Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client, a large processor in the UK, dealing with retail customers, the food service sector and further processors.
An opportunity has arisen for a Trading Executive to join the Hull site. We are looking for a confident and motivated individual who can present and conduct themselves in a professional & positive manner.
The successful candidates will have;
• A confident and motivated approach to new challenges
• A willingness to learn new areas and get involved within the factory
• The ability to challenge and to look for different solutions and opportunities
• Have an acute attention to detail
• Have effective communication skills
• Tenacious attitude to continuous improvement
The main duties are:
• To provide support and cover for the Trading function.
• To complete all order processing accurately and in accordance with the required timescales.
• To support and develop new and existing opportunities with the Trading Manager.
• Support internal business requirements.
• Visit customers, suppliers and sister sites to increase value, quality and relationships.
• To investigate discrepancies and produce relevant reports when requested.
• To maintain and update all relevant records and files to ensure the smooth running of the trading function.
• To provide cover for members of the trading and planning team on occasions which require it.
• Conduct yourself in a responsible and courteous manner at all times.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding work that is carried out.
• To assist in any other areas required by the trading function.
• Undertake such ad-hoc duties as maybe required to benefit the business.
Applicants be educated to A Level standard. They must excel in numeracy, literacy and IT. A full driving license and access to own vehicle is required.
This is a Monday - Friday position
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.