Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator to work within a manufacturing organisation based in Driffield. The Technical Administrator is a role based within the product development department. The primary function of the role is to support the technical and sales team with technical administration activity, system maintenance and general administrative duties. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, hardworking, be willing to learn and be a 'people person’. They must be a team player, organised and good at working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Customer Enquiries & System Maintenance.
- Customer Liaison – Quotations.
- Contract Reviews & System Maintenance.
- Order Acknowledgement.
- Manufacturing system Data Inputting & Housekeeping.
- Administrative support to the Technical and Sales Team.
- Progress Chasing.
- KPI Reporting.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer service experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Polite and friendly, with good telephone manner
- Excellent Attention to detail with an importance to data accuracy
- Confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Databases
- Team player, proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and learn new skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must take responsibility for your work and be flexible in approach
- Must have a clean driving licence and own transport
- To be considered for the role you will ideally have 3 GCSE's or equivalent grade A-C including Maths or English, a Business Administration qualification, experience of a similar role.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.00 - 5.00 Fridays 8.00 to 2:00
Term: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire