Based in Hull, HU7
4 days on, 4 days off – 6am to 6pm
Salary: £13.24 per hour
To lead a part of the production team so as to ensure plan attainment is met whilst adhering to Health and safety practices and GMP standards.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Good standard of Education
- Good understanding of basic English
- Basic Health & Safety
- Basic Food hygiene
- Worked in similar environment
- Knowledge of British Retail Consortium (BRC) working practices
- Familiarity with quality systems and procedures
- Level 2 Food Safety/Food Hygiene
Summary of Responsibilities
- Adhere to time & attendance procedures;
- Lead a team of operatives and ensure full engagement and high performance at all times;
- Ensure product quality standards are met without compromise;
- Encourage and develop a health, safe and environmental awareness culture;
- Ensure all raw materials, ingredients, packaging and labels are available to meet the production plan in full and on time;
- Minimise waste in all forms;
- Ensure KPI targets are monitored and achieved;
- Training and development of team;
- Ensuring fluid communication between management and immediate reports to ensure all colleagues are well informed;
- Analysing and actioning factory data and line performance information;
- Can run different lines on the production shop floor;
- Organise staff and delegate jobs where needed;
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and handed in correctly.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 316 if you have any queries.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.