Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our client to recruit for the position of Team Leader. The company is one of the UK's leading fish businesses and suppliers into both the wholesale and food service sectors.
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate the following attributes/skills:
- Comprehensive experience within manufacturing environment
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication and English skills
- Be able to show initiative and good problem solving skills
Specifically, in the role of Team Leader you will be required to:-
- Ensure day to day targets are met by the management of the production process and the Team
- Ensure that Product Specifications are followed in line with all Company policies and procedures
- Achieve set targets regarding product quality and waste management
- Maximise use of departmental resources (labour, materials etc)
- Manage absence, holidays, poor performance etc
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Food Hygiene Regulations
Training and Qualifications Training and Qualifications:
- Health & Safety level 2
- Food Safety level 2
- Good Knowledge of HACCP
The shifts are Monday - Friday Day shifts or 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts.
Pay rate - £9.75 per hour
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.