Support Services Officer
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Services Support Officer to work within a public sector organisation. You will carry out a range of administrative duties for the team with limited supervision, which may involve written, telephone or face to face contact with the public or internal colleagues.
Main Duties -
- Responsibility for specific and dedicated administrative processes and duties, including checking, verification and authorisation of administrative processes –processing data or information – management of the input, monitoring and reporting of outputs.
- Responsible for system administration and maintenance of manual and computer systems.
- Assist with ensuring the compliance of financial regulations in respect of procurement, fees and charges, reconciliation of income, cash, banking and petty cash for the respective Support or Service areas.
- Providing support and undertaking tasks in relation to personnel related functions, processes and systems – undertaking recruitment and selection procedures, staff details, allowances, sickness and annual leave.
- Providing advice and guidance to customers on Support matters or issues relating to respective Service areas.
- Liaise with senior operational or professional officers, associated stakeholders and customers.
The successful candidate should have the following –
- Ability to give clear direction to staff
- Can gather customer feedback to help improve services
- Ability to encourage team members and give positive and negative feedback as appropriate
- Be able to agree clear but achievable targets
- Can delegate effectively
- Able to adapt to changing work demands
Full time position
Temporary contract for approximately 12 weeks
£9.74 per hour
Please call Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.