Skilled Labourer/Assembler Operatives
HULLS UK LEADING SUPPLIERS OF ALUMINIUM AND PVC-U SOLUTIONS TO BOTH THE MODULAR AND LEISURE SECTORS ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WHO ARE WANTING A CAREER AND IMPROVE THEIR SKILLS ALONG THE WAY.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking for on-going work leading to a permanent opportunity? Have you got good hand to eye coordination, willing to learn and more importantly the attitude to drive your career forward? If yes then we want to talk to you.
The client we are representing are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Aluminium and PVC-U solutions to both the Modular and Leisure sectors. Our client is searching for successful candidates for an assembly line based in Hull working 06:00 to 16:15 Monday to Thursday with opportunity of overtime when available. The role will primarily be in Manufacturing starting within the glazing department where full training will be given. The role will also support other areas of the business with similar assembly duties as/when needed around site including general housekeeping.
Previous experience with operating machinery for de-coiling, guillotining, press brakes, punching, drilling, sawing, bending, bonding and poly-coating is advantageous and depending on skill and experience would enhanced pay grade.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants to have an attention to detail for quality control and despatch of material
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
We Can Offer:
- £9.50 - £11.17 per hour pay depending on grading
- Overtime available if requested paying at 1 x 1 ½ across all shifts
- Working Monday – Thursday 06:00 – 16:15 with optional overtime Friday & weekends.
- Ongoing regular work
- Permanent Opportunity
- Training and career progression
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the engineering department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 30 years’ within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.