THE MODULAR INDUSTRYS WELL KNOW KEY SUB-CONTRACTOR INTERTECH CONTRACTS UK LIMITED WHO ARE WORKING WITH SOME OFF THE UK’S MAJOR MODULAR BUILD COMPANIES ARE CURRENTLY EXPANDING THEIR TEAM AND ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT FOR SKILLED JOINERS.
Are you self-motivated and hardworking? Are you looking for on-going work full time or part time and the opportunity of a permanent contract? Willing to work away when required? If yes then we want to talk to you.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client Intertech Contracts UK Limited. Intertech UK offers full fit out services to the modular Building Industry including partitions, drylining and all aspects of Joinery. They also provide a high standard of decorative finishes including both painting and wall coverings. Since their formation Intertech Contracts UK have quickly established themselves as key sub-contractor within the sector working for some major modular build company’s within the UK.
With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the team and have an numerous immediate opportunities for full time Skilled Joiners. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants to have an attention to detail for quality control and despatch of customers’ orders
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Applicants to be able to fit out, refurbish and repair accommodation units and furniture according to drawings
- Experience with using hand tools, power tools, saws, measuring instruments and various equipment where trained to do so.
- To install and repair partitions, doors, door frames, panels, roofs, windows including fire door/frames, ceilings and floors
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- To ensure that all work undertaken is competed with die regard for quality, productivity and safety.
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Own tools and Transport desirable but not essential
We Can Offer:
- £16.00 - £20.00 per hour depending on experience
- Pace Performance related Bonuses
- Up to £20.00 meal allowance when working away
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Construction Department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com