Service Support Assistant
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Service Support Assistant to work within a public sector organisation. The ideal candidate will have confidence in providing effective customer focused administration support. They should be able to provide effective and efficient support to the colleagues and customers; acting as the link between customer and service.
The duties of the role include:
- Scheduling customer requests
- Minute taking
- Organising board meetings
- Basic financial transactions and monitoring
- Data Inputting
- Preparing files
- Carrying out general office duties
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to queries
- Operating office equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong administration experience with the ability to produce clear and accurate documentation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Excellent customer service skills, with a strong understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- Organised and methodical approach to tasks
- Be able to work under own initiative as well as a team
- The assignment is to provide administrative support to vulnerable women therefore experience of working directly with vulnerable people is preferable but not essential
Temporary role - ongoing
Please call Michelle at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.