Service Support Administrator
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide a first line response to internal enquiries covering a number of subject areas. This will involve delivering a comprehensive administration and transactional service within the organisation.
KEY ACTIVITY AREAS/MAIN DUTIES
- Cleansing of data
- inputting of Data
- Cross checking information provided
- Provide a professional “Front of House” service to visitors and callers.
- Management of the Policy and Guidance Note process to ensure that policy owners and contributors are supported effectively to meet Service requirements.
- Produce statistical, benchmark and legislative reports, data and statistics as required by Managers, Senior Officers and external governing bodies.
- Raise clothing and equipment orders and defects as requested by members of the Service; keeping them updated on progress as and when required.
- Provide administrative support to Managers when deemed appropriate by Manager; typing, minute taking etc.
- Coordinates requests for PAT testing equipment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed administrative and IT skills to ensure that information systems are maintained and enhanced, with the ability to input, extract, manipulate and present data and reports from the relevant database/system.
- Ability to interpret reports and data and interrogate databases for information when required.
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure that the provision of the service from the Service Support Centre is efficient and effective at all times.
- Accuracy with a real eye for detail.
- IT Literate
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 16.30 based on a 37 hour week. This is a temporary role that is looking at running for 3 months
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull for more information regarding the role. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.