Senior Recruitment Consultant
Here at Prestige, we are a creative, forward-thinking and ambitious recruitment agency with over 28 years’ experience providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions by working in Partnership with our clients throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. We are looking for a like-minded individual who can bring new ideas and innovation into our business, drive a team in delivering a high-quality customer service experience to ensure we deliver 100% candidate and client satisfaction time and time again.
We need someone who is driven by success, is calm under pressure and is flexible to travel throughout Hull and Yorkshire to support our recruitment and marketing campaigns, visit clients and attend networking events. You will work Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 17.30 but must be flexible as working hours can vary with clients’ needs and on-call duty via a mobile phone.
The role includes:
- Business Development, attending meetings and driving sales;
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Managing your own client base and building solid working relationships;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Supporting and guiding team members within the department;
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s;
- On-call duties;
- Have experience in recruitment (preferred);
- Have a proven track record in sales and converting leads;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a high level of spoken/written English and IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Hold a full, clean driving licence;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- 28 days’ holiday (including public holidays) with increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 28 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Dawn Benson at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull - 01482 212581. Alternatively, Submit your CV with covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 28 years’ throughout the UK.