Senior HR Advisor
Based at one of our Clients food manufacturing sites based in Hull, reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this role provides vital support, guidance and project management of key people initiatives. The successful candidate will have experience in a generalist position and a background in learning and development.
Supporting the management team to ensure they have the right people in the right roles, offering practical guidance on recruitment, performance and staff development.
The main duties include:
• Management of HR Projects
• Reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures
• Offering coaching and 1-2-1 support as required
• Translation of site strategy into training needs, to plan and deliver the training plan
• Direct supervision of the Training Co-ordinator and Reception
• Advocate cultural change, being an enabler and positive voice
• Appraisal champion
• Support the HRM with areas of legal challenge such as employment tribunals, liasing with the legal team and preparing documents
• Assist managers in the recruitment process
• Support the HR ER Advisor with the workload management
• Provide generalist HR support and advice to managers on people and performance
• Present to internal and external auditors on behalf of HR and Training
Experience and Qualificatons:
• Educated to degree level and CIPD qualified (level 5 minimum)
• FMCG, food manufacturing
• Confident trainer
• Competency based interviewing
• Coaching tools and techniques
• Excellent communicator
• Results driven and focused
• Creative and innovative
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.