Senior Customer Services Manager
Senior Customer Services Manager
Barton upon Humber
Are you a driven individual with a passion for customer service? Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client - a truly passionate, family-run business, dedicated to delivering success with our strong commitment and loyalty to customer experience. Utilising cutting edge technology, modern transport fleets, integrated systems and inspirational showrooms, they are now the UK's number one kitchen retailer with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business.
What can you expect?
You will be responsible for managing the performance of the customer service department, through coaching and continuous improvement based methods, to ensure optimal quality and consistency of resolutions and regulatory timescales are achieved, in line with Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and The Furniture Ombudsman (TFO). They will oversee the management and performance of our customer service team. They will manage, motivate and lead our customer service Supervisors and their teams. The individual will be an excellent problem solver with experience dealing with complex customer issues. They will play an instrumental part in developing our existing customer service process and procedures and support the development of our internal customer service management systems.
- Overview, allocate and monitor caseloads at team and individual level to ensure advisors are engaging with FOS/TFO and internal/external solicitors where required.
- Manage complex, high risk and/or high profile/media complaint escalations and MD complaints.
- Analyse the current customer service process and strategies to implement improvements in line with the needs of the department.
- Ensure Supervisors are operating with a fair and reasonable judgement to ensure appropriate and proportionate customer resolutions by reviewing evidence internally and from the customer.
- Design, delivery and measurement of key process to improve multiple KPIs throughout customer service.
- Lead and maximise the performance of the team, through proactively managing underperformance and rewarding succession.
- Oversee Quality Assurance teams to monitor process and procedure adherence to ensure the teams meet or exceed quality standards.
- Ensure all touch points are of consistently high quality in line with SLA’s.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in leading internal customer service teams
- Excellent high profile/risk/media problem solving skills
- Demonstrable and thorough understanding of all relevant aspects of legislation/requirements including FOS, TFO and Trading Standards
- Experience in a complaints environment within the home improvement or retail sector is preferable but not essential
- Experience working with key stakeholders within a business with the ability to strive when working under pressure
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus package + excellent benefits
Hours of work: Monday to Friday
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.