Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for Security Officers to work within a well-known food manufacturer based in Hull.
The main purpose of the role is to maintain the security and integrity of the site at all times. To ensure that all vehicles and personnel entering and leaving the site are properly monitored and accounted for. Not to allow any unannounced person or persons on site without reference to a senior manager first.
The main duties are:
• Monitoring movement of staff and staff vehicles on and off the sites
• Control and use of CCTV
• Control of access barriers
• Registration and direction of visitors and contractors
• Conducting site patrols - external - (To comply with Food Safety standards only enter the factory with express permission from a senior manager)
• Operating “Stop & Search” procedures
• Recording of factory and vehicle refrigeration temperatures when requested
• Answering and recording external telephone calls out of hours
• Maintaining key control
• Assisting in the enforcement of Company Policy
• Accurate reporting of incidents
• Implementing procedure in an emergency situation - e.g. distribution of Fire Pack
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 3:00pm - 7:00pm plus occasional holiday cover.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire