An exciting new opportunity has arisen for Scale Operatives to join the busy production team at the Poultry site.
Hours of work anything from 2am – 10pm therefore flexibility is crucial.
Pay rate is £8.21 per hour.
The key elements of the role are:
• Scale operation
o Manually transferring the correct weight of cooked product into retail trays
• Trolley stripping
• Loading slicing machine
• Transfer to metal detection conveyor
• Safe loading of dicing / shredder machine
• Ensure stock rotation
• Multivac Operation
• Ensure a safe working environment for oneself and any colleagues with your designated area
• Ensure awareness of all qualified first aiders and the first aid procedures
• Ensure that you only use machinery for which you have received instruction, training and confirmation of competency
• Ensure you always wear the appropriate personal protection equipment
• To maintain a clean and tidy hygiene working area to meet with the factory hygiene guidelines, practices and protocols
• To ensure personal hygiene at all times as per personal hygiene policy
• Undertake any task as requested appropriate and designated by management
The key skills required for this role are the ability to quickly and efficiently transfer the correct amount of cooked product into trays.