Sales Ledger Supervisor
We are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Ledger Supervisor to join the finance team of our hugely successful and reputable client based in Watton. This is a permanent, full time role working directly for the client.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure ongoing credit control is maintained including investigating and resolving non-payments and disputes in a timely manner;
- Raise and obtain authorisation for all credit notes in line with agreed procedures;
- Maintain price list and ensure accurate pricing;
- Ensure customer and product records are set up and kept up to date as required following the agreed due diligence procedure;
- Maintain and review customer credit limits;
- Produce and dispatch monthly statements to customer;
- Assist with internal and external audits;
- Provide supervisory support to the sales ledger assistants and provide holiday cover.
You will have:
- Previous experience in sales ledger and credit control administration;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel at an intermediate level;
- The ability to work to deadlines.
The client offers competitive salary with a range of bonuses including:
- Enhanced holiday after 2 and 4 years’ service;
- Discounted share scheme after 1 years’ service;
- Death in service insurance;
- Discounted local gym membership.
If you are interested or would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Natalia on 01953 884100/ 07432 737142. Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.