Sales and Contracts Administrator
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Sales and Contracts Administrator work for a highly successful client of ours on a permanent contract in Dereham.
This vacancy is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate. Our client is a growing, forward-thinking and innovative company, grown from a family business. Our client are well known for their hard-work ethic and fantastic team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate will have experience in generating information for production and be practically minded in order to understand the practical implications of their work, without necessarily having hands-on experience in our workshop. The successful candidate will have highly accurate standards of work, a good understanding of IT and be experienced in customer care.
Duties will include:
- Proactively process orders to a high standard of accuracy including details for production
- Assist sales representatives and work in a team with other office operations staff to achieve order processing deadlines
- Communicate with customers professionally, and maintain a high level of organisation at all times
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Process orders onto system and acknowledge receipt and terms of the order to the customer
- Liaise with customers regarding products ordered and information required to fulfil their orders
- Produce initial schedule of production and delivery
- Process stock items onto Sage and raise purchase orders for non-stock items
- General admin tasks as instructed by sales staff – i.e. sending out samples by post, typing up documents or emails, calling customers on their behalf
- Quote typing, quote follow-up
- Customer services and respond to aftersales queries
- Assist with generating drawings on drawing system and door schedules
- Chase drawing / door schedule approval from the customer
- Generate schedules for production and place orders with the workshop/s
- Supplier liaison
- Internal coordination with workshop team and installation manager
- If necessary, schedule and book deliveries with couriers
- Generate Operations & Maintenance Manuals specific to projects
- Update customers with status of their order
- Reception – answer incoming calls when necessary
- Assist with business improvements
Hours of work
- Monday – Friday 0700am -1630pm
Rate of pay
- £18000 per year
- 20 days’ holiday per year. Closed for Christmas (3 days of entitlement must be used)
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Company Events held periodically
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to Jennifer Taylor. Alternatively, you can call us on 01362 293120 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and now in Norfolk.