Resourcer Administrator (Maternity Leave Cover)
Due to upcoming Maternity Leave, we have an opportunity to join our Head Office team in a varied, challenging but extremely rewarding role. Based at our Head Office in Hull City Centre, you will need to be fluent in both Romanian and English to support the Resource Team in providing a high-quality candidate experience. You will also support the team to ensure we deliver 100% candidate and client satisfaction time and time again along with providing essential support to the HR Department on an ad-hoc basis covering a range of confidential matters. The role includes:
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites and social media;
- Managing our advertisements and ensuring they are current;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Delivering Client specific inductions to successful candidates to ensure can begin work quickly;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to provide a fast and efficient service to our clients;
- Working to weekly department KPI targets;
- Adhering with all necessary compliance and legislation;
- Providing translation and confidential support to the HR department when required;
- General enquires and administration.
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Thrive in a busy team and have the ability to meet deadlines;
- Be fluent in Romanian and English due to the nationality of the workforce (G.O.R);
- Maintain high levels of discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary dependant on experience;
- At least a 1-year contract whilst covering maternity leave with the potential for other opportunities within the group;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with 30 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Vicky Dolan at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 30 years throughout the UK.