Following continued success, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Dereham Branch as a Recruitment Consultant. The branch supply a number of prestigious clients throughout East Anglia and require an additional member to gain further opportunities throughout the region and deliver our exceptional service.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and dedicated Recruitment Consultant who is driven by success, calm under pressure and flexible to support the ever changing demands of the recruitment industry. Based at Dereham Branch , you will be working Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 17.30 but must be flexible as working hours can vary with clients’ needs and on-call duty via a mobile phone. The role includes:
- Business Development, attending meetings and driving sales;
- Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
- Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites, social media and leaflet campaigns;
- Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
- Creating, managing and maintaining pools of labour to ensure 100% fulfilment for clients’ requirements;
- Daily interaction with Clients to ensure all staffing needs are met and all workers have arrived for shift. This may involve site visits to check in;
- Build Client relationships;
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff;
- Full responsibility for the selection of labour provided;
- Preparation of weekly Payroll through collection of timesheets from each worker/client;
- Ensure compliance in line with company policies and UK legislation (e.g. H&S, AWR, WTD);
- Visits to both new and existing Clients;
- General administration duties;
- Out of hours’ mobile phone cover.
- Have recruitment experience (preferred);
- Have sales experience and be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships;
- Have a full, clean driving licence;
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Have a high level of spoken/written English and IT literate, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary (based on experience);
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme;
- 28 days’ holiday (including Public holidays) with increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Long Service Awards;
- Regular Company events;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 28 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you’re looking for, please call Adam Barnes at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482 212581. Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Your application will be given consideration however, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 28 years throughout the UK.