recruit Street care operatives and Grounds Maintenance operatives
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been established for over 25 years,
We are working alongside HULL CITY COUNCIL and we are currently looking to recruit Street care operatives and Grounds Maintenance operatives in HULL.
We have been asked to recruit for a number of roles starting in November with work continuing into the New Year.
We are looking for people with the following experience for different roles
- 3.5T driving licence
- 7.5T driving licence with trailer
- Road sweeper experience
- Street care experience
- Grounds Maintenance operatives
The role involves
- To operate and drive company vehicles.
- To carry out environmental operation such as
- Emptying of litter bins
- Removal of fly-posting and graffiti
- Removal of weed growth in hard surfaces
- Disposal of needles and animal faeces
- Chewing gum removal and street washing to achieve a clean environment.
- To report damage to street furniture and blocked gullies to enable corrective action to be taken by other sections of the Council.
- To assist with the enforcement of environmental nuisance by gathering evidence to enable successful prosecution to take place.
- To carry out hand gritting to allocated areas during periods of ice and snow to maintain safe access to such areas.
- To respond to customer enquiries and resolve if appropriate, otherwise forward on to be dealt with by other staff.
- To maintain shrub beds and public rights of way.
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for an ongoing role and want to develop your career then please submit your application along with covering letter.