Receptionist/Front of House Romanian Speaking
Are you looking for a new role? Are you craving a new challenge that provides reward through delivery of exceptional service? Due to increased growth, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Head Office team at Prestige Recruitment Specialists based in Hull City Centre as our Front of House Receptionist.
Although we operate on an appointment basis , we frequently have more visitors of varying nationalities to our office than planned. You will need to manage their attendance in a professional and friendly manner to understand the reason for their visit and deal with their queries. Your focus will be to provide an exceptional service to all our visitors to the branch and provide the best experience possible whilst maintaining a safe environment.
The role includes:
- Being the first point of contact to greet visitors of all levels including candidates, clients, service visitors and professional bodies;
- Ensuring appropriate checks are completed in line with COVID safety measures before visitors enter the main building;
- Checking of Right to Work documents in line with Home Office guidance before issuing of appropriate documents for registration appointments;
- Providing a link between visitors and appropriate consultants, departments and sites;
- Supporting outside the building to ensure no build-up of groups;
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person or department;
- Handling and directing queries;
- Collection of daily post, franking and taking for posting;
- General administration duties.
- Possess a strong but friendly personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced role;
- Thrive in a busy team and have be comfortable working in a reactive environment;
- Be fluent in Romanian due this nationality being a large number of the visitors (G.O.R);
- Be conscientious, passionate and driven;
- Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge excellent working relationships;
- Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach.
We can offer you:
- Auto-enrolment pension;
- Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
- Regular Company events;
- A competitive salary dependant on experience;
- A family-feel environment in a business with over 29 years’ experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please call Aleksandra at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information on 01482212581 Alternatively, send your CV with covering letter on [email protected]
Your application will be given consideration however if you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years’ throughout the UK