Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our prestigious client for the role of Quantity Surveyor. Due to the continuous success and growth within the company we are seeking to recruit an experienced candidate who will be based in our clients Hull office, covering East Yorkshire
This exciting position would suit a trainee looking for their next move or an experienced QS. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the commercial team responsible for the financial management of multiple projects ranging from £30,000 to £6 million across all sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Prepare and submit interim applications for payments/invoices in line with contract terms.
· Obtain corresponding payment certificates for all applications.
· Prepare, submit and agree final accounts for all projects.
· Log all applications and invoices on the commercial intranet system.
· Assess, value and agree variations with clients by liasing with design department, reviewing tender drawings against approved drawings, reviewing daywork sheets and fitters timesheets.
· Make regular site visits to review progress.
· Setting and monitoring of labour budgets for all projects.
· Procurement of all required plant equipment as requested by the Contract Management team.
· Assessment, evaluation and submission of on-site fitters wages.
· Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
· Communicate to the Commercial Manager and major problems encountered in pursuit of monies, fitters wages or any event that may require contractual assistance.
· Providing commercial assistance to other departments as required.
· Ensure that the group commercial policies are adhered to and that legislations are met.
· Educated to OND/HNC Level.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position.
· Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
· CSCS Card.
· Full Driving License.
· Experience in the Glazing industry preferable but not essential.
Working Hours - Mon-Fri 9am -5.30pm
Please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists Hull for more information regarding the role. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 14 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.