Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for our client in the Hull area for the role of Quality Assurance. You will be reporting to the QA Manager.
The purpose of the role:
- To assist Technical Management in the operation of the systems to ensure compliance to internal, third party and retailer requirements
- To perform periodic documented examination and verification of activities, records and processes of any given quality system to determine the effectiveness and dependability of such system. The auditor monitors all quality standards for business’s manufactured products.
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing (preferably food related)
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
- Level 2 Health and Safety awareness
- Minimum Level 2 Food Safety
- Excellent level of attendance and timekeeping
- To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of hygienic practice and quality, and ensure good manufacturing practice within the factory.
- Monitor finished product against agreed specifications. To take appropriate corrective actions as required and escalate as appropriate.
- Carrying out microbiological swabbing and the collection of microbiological samples to the specific regimes.
- Conducting accompanied hygiene audits with the departmental hygiene teams.
- Calibration of factory equipment to the specific regime.
- Titration of factory cleaning chemical strengths to the specific regime.
- Assisting with site fabrication audits and conducting the site glass/brittle materials audits.
- Checking incoming raw materials against agreed purchasing specifications, to take appropriate corrective actions as required and escalate as appropriate.
- Input to constantly develop and improve the factory quality systems.
- To communicate any GMP breaches as appropriate.
- To promote high levels of food hygiene standards across site.
Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting. This role will be for a start as soon as possible and is on a temporary ongoing basis.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.