Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit for QA’s to work in Manufacturing environment in Bridlington.
Our client are one of the UK’s leading vitamin, mineral and supplement manufacturers
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
• Responsible for the day to day sampling of incoming and outgoing products
• Carrying out basic analytical tasks associated with samples
• Accurate an legible recording of data
• Ensure correct testing and QA schedules are adopted and maintained in line with ISO Quality standards
• Ensure all non-conformances are investigated and communicated to the wider team
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
• Consider them self to be dexterous
• Experience in a food Manufacturing environment
• Excellent eye for detail
• Excellent level of numeracy and literacy
• Own transport would be desirable due to location
• Experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential
Pay Rate/Salary: £8.50 p/h
Hours of Work: 12 hour shifts days and Nights available
Predicted length of term: Temporary ongoing
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please submit your application along with a covering letter stating your current situation and salary expectation.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.