Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our clients to recruit a QA in the Eye area.
This role will be based in a fresh food environment and is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
The Role -
- Conducting temperature verification checks
- Ensure the timely collection of chemical, microbiological and organoleptic samples in line with current schedules.
- Conducting calibration checks and record the results ensuring any corrective actions are communicated and closed out in a timely manner.
- Conducting pre-operational hygiene inspections
- Conducting GMP audits to ensure any corrective actions required are communicated and completed in a timely manner
- Conducting daily canteen check
- Auditing all check-sheets on a daily basis
- Conducting equipment checks to ensure any damaged or missing equipment is reported to the relevant departments
- ‘Walking the factory floor’ to identify any issues ahead of them arising and taking appropriate action.
- Quality attribute assessments on finished product to the defined attributes and a specified frequency
- Carrying out ad hoc projects and trial work when requested
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments to ensure the throughput of all products in a timely and efficient manner
- Minimum level 2 Food Safety
- Understanding of relevant risk assessments and safe working procedures.
- Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 6.30pm to 2.30am. There may be flexibility for this to change in the future.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.