QA in Food Production
QA in Food Production - Days
Hu7 Area of Hull
£12.75 per hour
4 on 4 off Day Shift 06.00 - 18.00
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently working with our client to recruit for the position of QA the company is leading UK pork producer.
• To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of hygienic practice and quality, and ensure good manufacturing practice within the factory.
• Monitor finished product against agreed specifications. To take appropriate corrective actions as required and escalate as appropriate.
• Carrying out microbiological swabbing and the collection of microbiological samples to the specific regimes.
• Conducting accompanied hygiene audits with the departmental hygiene teams.
• Calibration of factory equipment to the specific regime.
• Titration of factory cleaning chemical strengths to the specific regime.
• Assisting with site fabrication audits and conducting the site glass/brittle materials audits.
• Checking incoming raw materials against agreed purchasing specifications, to take appropriate corrective actions as required and escalate as appropriate.
• Input to constantly develop and improve the factory quality systems.
• To communicate any GMP breaches as appropriate.
• To promote high levels of food hygiene standards across site
• Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing (preferably food related)
• Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
• Level 2 Health and Safety awareness
• Minimum Level 2 Food Safety
• Excellent level of attendance and timekeeping
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 301 if you have any queries.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector