Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting QA's for one of our clients who are a very busy meat factory that focus on the production of sausages and burgers based in Hull.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Liase with all areas of Engineering, Production, Technical and Hygiene as the departmental needs require.
- Provide assistance in the monitoring of the CCP's as stated in the HACCP plan.
- Conduct and clearly document routine audits and inspections of finished products, work in progress and raw materials at specified frequency against agreed specified standards and report non-compliance.
- Audit the personal hygiene and dress standards of all factory based employees, in accordance with company procedure.
- Initiate and maintain the companies traceability system.
- Bring non-conformance against specified standards to the attention of the QA Team Leader.
- Ensure that documents are completed in a genuine, accurate and clear manner.
- Utilising and verifying the correct functioning of all equipment and machinery which is responsible for ensuring food safety and meeting legal requirements.
- Meet the requirements of the routine sampling plan, subsequently meeting the quality standards specified by our customers.
- Maintain, monitor and record product reference samples throughout specified customer shelf-life regimes.
- Undertaking any non-routine QA duties as required for site visitors and third party audits.
- To carry out all duties in a safe manner, in line with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations, ensuring PPE is work in accordance with company procedure.
You will be working 12 hour shifts 4on/4off. Rates of pay will be £7.83 p/h initially but this will rise to £8.25 p/h following training.
Please apply today by CV to [email protected] if you have the relevant experience.