Our client requires an individual to help ensure the proper flow of office procedures. The candidate will support managers, directors and engineering staff by carrying out common office duties. You will be required to maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers and suppliers in person, online and via telephone.
Our client is a family business, established over 50 years ago. They have a small office team and each person has varied roles. This particular job will be a split role of purchasing and general admin assistant. Our client is a working factory office and with that in mind they need somebody that’s not afraid to get their hands dirty!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Covering the reception area
- Making refreshments for team & visitors
- Processing mail orders received via telephone & website
- Uploading content onto selling website. This includes the use of Photoshop * Previous experience with the program is an advantage, but not essential.
- Assisting the team with general everyday office duties including filing, updating records etc.
- Inputting data onto Sage line 50 (Recognised accounts package)
- Drafts, formats and prints relevant documents
- Updating the company’s social media pages
- Maintaining tidy office & clean work area
- Liaising with stock control and updating records
- Purchasing of goods to supply a manufacturing team with building components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Excellent time management
- Fluent English
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service skills
- Be polite, energetic and confident
- Clear telephone voice and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Strong record keeping skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to multitask
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.