We are now recruiting for a General Manager based in a West Hull Village and benefits from a regular guest base.
This is a two room operation with a great food offering and weekly carvery.
The bar operation is crying out for a host that will bring personality and atmosphere to the trade that has been achieved in the past.
The bar benefits from pool table and darts board. This is a food led business, with great potential for growth on both sides.
This would be ideal for a first General Manager appointment and offers 3 bed live in accommodation.
You would become the centre of the community building strong ties, enjoy hosting/organising events and promoting the business. If this sounds like the perfect General Manager position for you, apply now!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
What we can offer you:
- Bonus scheme
- The autonomy to make strategic business plans happen
- 3 bedroomed large living accommodation
- Bills paid - inclusive of council tax and internet!!
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please submit an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist will be submitted to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.