Project Manager (HVAC)
Based in Hull, HU3
Permanent – Full time
Pay: Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
One of our local, well established companies based in Hull, are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. This company is very well respected in the local area and has a proven track record of creating a supportive environment for all employees.
- Liaise with Account Manager(s) to agree project management of cold-room installations and progress of on-going projects.
- Carry out detailed site surveys to ensure delivery and installation of cold-store projects are undertaken in accordance with safety requirements.
- Prepare and distribute programs detailing delivery, access, working times and Health & Safety information.
- Attend review meetings with clients at site to agree outstanding actions and arrange completion with internal departments.
- Liaise with manufacturing, installation and transport teams to ensure projects are achieved on time in accordance with customer's requirements.
- Maintain costs to ensure they are within project budgets and additional costs are not incurred.
- Ensure duties are carried out in accordance with defined Company and regulatory quality standards.
- Work in conjunction with Sales team to ensure customer requirements met on time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain key departmental relationships.
- Undertake all other duties identified by the Account Manager or Sales & Operations Manager to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate credibility.
- Commitment to the business.
- Portray and maintain a professional image of self and Company at all times.
- Maintain and develop skills and experience as required.
- Ability to take responsibility for own actions and projects and weigh up risks logically.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your CV to [email protected] or call the Commercial team on 01482 382 316 if you have any queries.
Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving, we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note: Prestige Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer with 30 years of service within the recruitment & staffing sector.