Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently supporting one of our valued clients in their search for a Project Coordinator.
The company are a well known Bathroom Manufacturer based in Hull, this is a full time permanent role with working hours being Monday to Friday . Due to the nature of the role you will be required to work from their office base full time.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Outlining a business’s project objectives clearly
- Taking part in project meetings and proposing adjustments
- Setting and adhering to a budget that implements cost-saving measures
- Consistently monitoring the costs, progress and quality of a project
- Organising all project-related paperwork
- Communicating with clients to continuously define project objectives
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers
- Coordinating all project team members so workflow remains on schedule
You do not need to be from a manufacturing background but you do need to have experience within project management, as you will be assigned your own portfolio of clients the ability to build strong working relationships and manage multiple projects at the same time is essential. You will be the main point of contact for all parties involved in your projects from point of sale to installation, as some projects take many months to complete attention to detail and the ability to prioritise is essential.
- Knowledge of computer project management software and hardware
- Determination and persistence
- The ability to trust your intuition with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well in a group setting
- Thorough attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Able to record and maintain detailed notes and information