- Submit reports on daily performance in a timely, efficient manner
- Implement recommended manufacturing cost reduction strategies
- Address production problems as they arise
- Manage time and attendance to ensure maximum attendance levels
- Accident and incident reporting and investigations
- Assigning responsibilities and schedules
- Previous industry experience as a supervisor
- Quality awareness
- People management and leadership skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Problem solving mindset
- Level 2 Food Hygiene (preferred)
- Level 2 Allergen Awareness
- Basic HACCP
- Basic Health & Safety
Hours are based on a 4 on 4 off days rota. This is a temp to perm placement.
£13.50 per hour
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.